IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Otter said:
how about one of the "SUV" 2 pump jacks. Those things are great, 1 pump makes it start to lift your car, and the second lifts it well above where most jacks will go. A pretty penny though :bling:
My dad has one of those, not sure on the brand though. Cool thing is it's still low porfile enough to get under my car :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I believe that the "rally car" jack stands are inserted into slots/holes that connect up to the frame/roll cage. These holes/slots are not part of the sti that you and I bought from the dealership!

You will still need to use regular jack stands under the pinch weld locations at the front and rear of the side skirts. As for which jack you use and how good it is, that is up to you and the contents of your wallet!

lndbrusr

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
I dont think I would attempt to jack my car that high unless I had like 4 jack points. Where are you going to put the jack plate? I dont think you'll be able to do one end at a time(like with normal jack stands). Dont forget rally cars weigh about 2700lbs too.

I think its a cool idea(im always under my car) but I cant see one getting the car in the air high enough for those jack stands.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.