IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no patience. Just put a deposite down on a Blue/gold. Its suppose to be here by 12/3 but knowing my luck won't be here till next month. just had to pass on the news. will be trading in my 02 wrx wagon on it. it was a PITA to get a decent price on the trade in. went to two dealerships and both only wanted to give wholesale on the trade. Anyway just wanted to share. Already ordered my speaker spacer ring kit from innovateive Automotive. hope to see you guys on the street. later.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congratulations !
Did I see you on another WRX site ? Seems there was a t-rex in my surfing memory.
Yukonart...love the picture..it looks like it's prowling the darkness.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
snead_c said:
Congratulations !
Did I see you on another WRX site ? Seems there was a t-rex in my surfing memory.
Yukonart...love the picture..it looks like it's prowling the darkness.
I had been thinking the EXACT same thing about that username. I'm thinking NASIOC, but I can't be sure.

Thanks! Played a little with Photoshop on two pictures that I took, and my new sig is the result. Whipped it together before coming to work, this afternoon. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol "T-rex" is a popular username I guess. On Nasioc I go by Sedona-rex which is what I go by on clubwrx.net, and iclub. T-rex just was available on here and nowhere else. I went for a test drive yesterday and was very very impressed. had a opportunity to drive a evo tonight and I don't get it. All the reviews I have read of both cars say the same things...

rough ride, noisy, hard to keep on the road (evo only)

after having driven both I don't see it. I was expecting to get out of each car somewhat sore but that was not the case. both ride comfortably, and the evo was no trouble keeping on the road. I sold a highly modded mustang that was a handful to keep on the road, so maybe I am use to it. at least now I know for sure I made the right choice in the STI over the evo. arrrrrr patience grasshopper.

·
Registered
107 Posts
nice, good combo

i got the first blue/gold combo in raleigh (i think one of the first in nc) and have been loving blue/gold eversince, its just so gorgeous, where in raleigh do you live? im up in Wakefield :D

congrats bro, :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dealership is starting to piss me off. they said the car was suppose to be here by 12/3/2003. well I had to call them and ask whether or not it had arrived, and of course the answer was no. I had to call them today after they said they would call and ask if there was word...and again the answer was no word. Am I wrong but this doesn't seem to be the way to make a sale or keep a customer. thinking about going in tommorow and if there is no car, getting my deposite and taking it elsewhere.

M

·
0 Posts
Prestige is where I got mine (Asheville NC). Far and away the best dealership in the area in my opinion.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i bought my blue on gold at southern states in boone NC and they had 2 more there they also gave me a whopping deal. whis i would have saw this post earlier cause i bought mine not to longer after the 3 when i left they had a silver on silver and a blue on gold which is what i also bought

·
Registered
43 Posts
t-rex said:
lol "T-rex" is a popular username I guess. On Nasioc I go by Sedona-rex which is what I go by on clubwrx.net, and iclub. T-rex just was available on here and nowhere else. I went for a test drive yesterday and was very very impressed. had a opportunity to drive a evo tonight and I don't get it. All the reviews I have read of both cars say the same things...

rough ride, noisy, hard to keep on the road (evo only)

after having driven both I don't see it. I was expecting to get out of each car somewhat sore but that was not the case. both ride comfortably, and the evo was no trouble keeping on the road. I sold a highly modded mustang that was a handful to keep on the road, so maybe I am use to it. at least now I know for sure I made the right choice in the STI over the evo. arrrrrr patience grasshopper.

I'm down here in Atlanta and went all the way up to New Hampshire to get mine. And believe me it was a rough ride back and yes I was very sore, but I guess driving 1000 miles non-stop you would get sore in a luxury car too

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well I ended up getting souther states in raleigh to refund my deposite, which I promply took to performance in Chapel Hill who matched the deal that souther states had made me.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!! I should hope so too, since I sold a 500rwhp mustang to make a decent down payment on it.

I think this makes 3 wrb STI's in the triangle area too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
New Video: Playin' in the Street vol. 1

niiiiiiiiiice and welcome :D

:eek:

southern states suxor hardcore, only went to them because they had the color choice i wanted.

good buy tho, blue / gold is very very very pretty

ermm... i mean beastly

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
t-rex said:
well I ended up getting souther states in raleigh to refund my deposite, which I promply took to performance in Chapel Hill who matched the deal that souther states had made me.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!! I should hope so too, since I sold a 500rwhp mustang to make a decent down payment on it.

I think this makes 3 wrb STI's in the triangle area too.
I've been happy with Ryan the mechanic at Performance. He's done my two oil changes and brake fluid swap. Similarly, the shop has been easy to work with to schedule maintenance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
back in june, june 3rd to be exact, i was there, and they wanted the sti for 38k. I told em either they take off the markup or i go to mitsubishi. They came back and told me they would take off markup and give to me for 32k total.

:D

they told me that they needed to sell the car because it was the end of the month, and if they sold it that month they would get another sti.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts