IW STi Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
which fittings for the surge tank did you buy from radium to convert to -8AN? :)

Used a Y block that took 2 -6 lines to 1 -8 line.
So off surge tank is 2 -6 to Y that goes to 1 -8 feed to rails.
I also put check valves coming off surge tank so there fuel can't flow back through 2nd pump when it's off

Check valves. (Russell's)

Y block. (Vibrant)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
did you have any issues with cross over fuel from in tank side to other side...I heard you have to drill something out...heard guys are running out of fuel with 1/8 according to the gauge..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like you've done a really nice writeup here, but unfortunately photobucket doesn't seem too happy about hosting all the pictures. I'm just seeing an error message from them about 3rd party hosting, is there anyway you could upload those pictures to iwsti? I'd really like to see those pictures!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dammit!! I was using this a reference earlier this year and now all the photos have disappeared. Where are you connecting the overflow line from the main tank? There are 3 ports on the surge tank feed, return, and return from the fuel rails. Unless i'm missing something where is the overflow from the surge tank to main tank line?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dammit!! I was using this a reference earlier this year and now all the photos have disappeared. Where are you connecting the overflow line from the main tank? There are 3 ports on the surge tank feed, return, and return from the fuel rails. Unless i'm missing something where is the overflow from the surge tank to main tank line?
I'm wondering the same thing before I start installing mine.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts