IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a 3 week old Raceseng Ashiko 6spd knob. It is coated in translucent charcoal with 6spd engraving. It will also come with the thread adapter as well as the sticker and instructions.

This is the BEST shift knob and really compliments a short shifter to make going into gear a VERY smooth transition. "If it's the best knob out there, why are you selling it??" Well, I'm glad you asked. I didn't like the color so I ordered one in black. Same knob, same everything. I just got my new one today so I'm selling this charcoal one.

I am very meticulous with my items but for some reason, there are a couple of nicks on the face of the knob. One close to 1st gear, one by 5th gear spot. And a small mark by the gate going from neutral to fourth. Also some marks underneath from when the reverse lockout touched the knob. I tried to find all the marks and imperfections and that is all that I could see.

Price shipped is $135 FIRM. New one is about $185 shipped from Raceseng.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Raceseng Ashiko shift knob

Here are some installed pics in my car to better show off the color

·
Registered
28 Posts

Hi! How's the R-Lock? I have been looking into getting one since the OEM one makes clicking/rattling sounds when I shift.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

The Raceseng lockout lever does not rattle at all. I had a Perrin one that would rattle against my short shifter lever. Granted I changed to a TWM short shifter at the same time I did the Raceseng r-lock (as well as adding the Ashiko knob) so I can't confirm that it 100% fixed the issue but right now there is absolutely no rattle at all.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I offer 85 shipped lol. Someone is selling a blue one for 80 but I like the charcoal color better. Otherwise heres a free bump buddy.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I offer 85 shipped lol. Someone is selling a blue one for 80 but I like the charcoal color better. Otherwise heres a free bump buddy.
That's a steal for 80. If I were you, I would scoop that up in a heartbeat. You would find it hard to find one at that price.

Mine was used for less than a month. The imperfections are barely noticeable unless looked at under a certain angle. You can't even feel them. I just wanted full disclosure on the sale.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's a steal for 80. If I were you, I would scoop that up in a heartbeat. You would find it hard to find one at that price.

Mine was used for less than a month. The imperfections are barely noticeable unless looked at under a certain angle. You can't even feel them. I just wanted full disclosure on the sale.
Word. I bought it for 80 however if you ever feel like selling for ~100 lmk, I like charcoal color a lot.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Hi! How's the R-Lock? I have been looking into getting one since the OEM one makes clicking/rattling sounds when I shift.
Put some grease in there and the cable won't rattle. I used to have the same problem.

OP, nice piece. If it was red, I'd take it from you. GLWS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.