IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Invidia Catless DP.

I had a full tbe or half of one at least ;) and had absolutely no boost creep or anything. So yeah. Here is a quick video before I got my Cobb AP.

P.S this is just a quick video of higher rpms on highway. It was loud. Like too loud. I got one ticket. Oh well $50. And that was just from idle speed - maybe 15 mph. This was also was in the GHEYEST town ever. (Straightouttajersey) lives there so if that doesnt explain it i dont know what does :lol:

Click here to watch Invidia-Open-DP

·
Registered
474 Posts
How does it feel, I though you had to be tune to run one of those. One time i took my axel back off just for fun but the car felt really flat.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Sounds pretty good :D

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
put it this way...i got out of the car and my ears were ringing....

and yeah my town is really gay...but he was pulled over in my town by a cop from the town over....both towns have really retarded cops....

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STLSTI said:
How does it feel, I though you had to be tune to run one of those. One time i took my axel back off just for fun but the car felt really flat.
well you dont have to be tuned. But running a full TBE or open DP, will often cause boost creep. (I didnt really NEED it, but car is slower without cobb ap) So you dont necessarily have to be tuned, but your not getting as much power as you could with a tune. Among other things such as CEL (Which i also did not get as most people do). However, when i added cobb ap things felt even better.

Sometimes you get so used to the car being loud, that you slam the gas and it just gets loud. But who knows.

I have my sick arse ebay exhaust comin soon! y0!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts