IW STi Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
559 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
For tuning, it's no different than just about every USDM STi ever made. You can increase power and reliability on these with a tune, as long as you don't start craving absurd powers. I'm not sure Cobb has an AP for the 2021 yet, but I imagine it won't be long. If you end up wanting a Cobb AccessPort, I can certainly sell you one. You can start with the staged OTS maps and see if you want to go the custom route after that (which I also can help with :) )
I recently also just bought a 2021 STI and am wanting to tune it for reliability and a little more fun. If I buy an access port, do you do e-tuning?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello guys I just recently bought a 2021 WRX STI and its a new platform for me. I was wondering what are your guys thoughts on getting a custom tune for the car potentially running stage 1 and also stage 2? Is doing a custom tune for the car give it more reliability or less than the stock tune? Also what are your guys recommendations on where and what to use for tuning. Thanks I appreciate your time!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts