IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the following mods with a protune scheduled for July 25.
Invidia Catless Downpipe
Tomei ELH With Upipe
Cobb EBCS
Cobb FPR
AEM Fuel Pump
ID 1050x Injectors with denso adapters
IAG AOS Street Series
My question is can I install the aem fuel pump with out getting the tune? I want to install as much stuff as possible this weekend that dosent require the tune so I can drive as needed until I ask for my base map from the tuner just so I can drive it the Mach V Motorsports for the tune.
Next question is will I see boost creep with this setup I Live in VA if that helps any but the tuner didn't mention it when I asked if I needed anything else for this setup?
Thankyou

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to install all of parts just waiting until weekend before the tune to do the downpipe injectors and ELH with Upipe

·
Registered
134 Posts
The pump and AOS will be the only things you can install and get by without a tune. Almost a definite that you will see some form of boost creep with that setup, how bad it will be you'll pretty much have to wait and see once it's all together and getting tuned.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pump and AOS will be the only things you can install and get by without a tune. Almost a definite that you will see some form of boost creep with that setup, how bad it will be you'll pretty much have to wait and see once it's all together and getting tuned.
Thankyou! I'm just upset because they didn't mention to me about getting an Ewg:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts