IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scared

A few people from around the new with Suby's and more importantly STi's will be getting together in Queens NY saturday evening. if anyone is interested please reply and I'll post more info.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Meeting currently changed to Sunday at 11:00 AM at nassau colleseium for the auto-x. I'm not racing but will be there to support some friends and see some cool cars.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also, here are some pics from the weekly car meet up in yonkers.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on central ave near the Nathans, though most of the scoobys are at the funcoland parking lot on the other side of the street.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Group Buy "Rules"

nice. im about 10 minutes from there... btw what day?? and from what time do you guys gather?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey,
Pat I'd like to go to your meet on Saturday. LEE will be installing the clear bra for me in the morning. Whats the latest you guys hang out till? I would like to stop by and get some ideas from you. As far as a sound system etc.
Paul

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are probably going to be there for many hours, till 5 or 6 at least. Also, if you want to meet up tomorrow and head up the the weekly yonkers meet let me know. There were like a dozen Subaru's there last week.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just Got mine...

Depending on weather I should be there around 9:30 I'll be with the rest of the subaru's directly across from kohls in the Gamestop/funcoland parking lot. if you want more detailed info PM or IM me. I'll be in a black/gold STi

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Directions to the Yonkers meet tonight.

Merge onto HUTCHINSON RIVER PKWY N. 4.46 miles

Merge onto CROSS COUNTY PKWY W via exit number 13 toward SAW MILL PKWY/ YONKERS. 1.65 miles

Take the BRONX PKWY exit- exit number 6- toward SPRAIN PKWY. 0.12 miles

Take the BRONK PKWY NORTH ramp toward SPRAIN PKWY. 0.37 miles

Merge onto BRONX RIVER PKWY N. 0.36 miles

Take SPRAIN BROOK PKWY N toward TACONIC PKWY. 0.73 miles

Merge onto NY-100 N/ CENTRAL PARK AVE toward CENTRAL AVE.

Go down about a mile or two. Nathans/Kohls will be on the
right but we will be to your left in the Funcoland parking lot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts