IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 9556 Posts

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the Official IWSTI.com postwhore containment thread.

RULES

This is the official post whoring thread, please observe the following rules:

1.) Forum rules still apply.
2.) There is NWS material in here. Be warned.
3.) Useful information is all over this thread. Search for it. And grab some no-doze.
4.) There is to be no rhyming under any circumstance. Penalty is death.
5.) Do not refrain from "bumping" the thread to the top.
6.) Meaningless posts that are just random letters/numbers will no longer be allowed by anyone who is not a top 10 whore.
7.) If your thread mysteriously disappears, it probably is because the PW forum ate it.
8.) If anything said in here can be either interpreted as offensive or joking, it was meant as a joke. If you get offended easily, GTFO you pansy.
9.) If you announce that you're retiring from this thread, do NOT come back.
10.) Posts in Off-Topic will not count towards your postcount total.
11.) Merge lackskill's posts, he loves it. Don't worry, he'll post more, that whore.
12.) Periods are to be followed by sex.
13.) If you can't differentiate between they're, their, and there, do not post. You will be ruthlessly ridiculed.
14.) Performance before looks is the way to go.
15.) manchurian
16.) SnowbordrWRX and AWDFreak basically own the PWT. DO NOT piss them off! (yes they do have more authority in here, get over it)
17.) GR owners may be ridiculed.
18.) New postwhore owners include Dchee, GA Scooby, and Ecks769.
19.) Always recruiting new postwhores.
20.) You'll either have fun or have a miserable time.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Re: Ronald the PW Monster Demands Bacon

Announcements:

Welcome aboard the new PWT.

The PWT IV: New Generation of Post-Whores is welcoming new post-whore competitors with open arms!

Newer styles of whoring are expected, and I hope to see new and unique ways of whoring (don't look to me, I'm not exactly creative. That's what she said?)!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Re: Ronald the PW Monster Demands Bacon

Hopefully the new whores like Kilya and Sti Fanatic will join in here and continue to post.

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Ronald the Monster Demands Bacon

What happened?
Kevin said:
FYI, a new postwhore thread is going to be created for you guys and this thread closed.

We are having some problems on our site due to threads with a lot of posts being possible culprits. The remedy is pruning but I am exploring other options before I even consider pruning the postwhore threads of the past.

This is what happened.

1 - 20 of 9556 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.