IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 604 Posts

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts
re: Bboytaktix got served in this thread.

The posts ore thread previously provided interesting entertainment. Are you that dull of a human being that your greatest contribution is circumventing the duplicate post system or quoting needlessly for the sake of upping your post count here?

If this practice is not discontinued, then the post whore forum will be retired in honor of the past post whores who earned this forum. We have enough BS going on in other threads that we can just have you post there.

I am looking forward to higher quality contributions going forward. :eek2:

·
Does not drive a Suby
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Re: Bboytaktix got served in this thread.

The posts ore thread previously provided interesting entertainment. Are you that dull of a human being that your greatest contribution is circumventing the duplicate post system or quoting needlessly for the sake of upping your post count here?

If this practice is not discontinued, then the post whore forum will be retired in honor of the past post whores who earned this forum. We have enough BS going on in other threads that we can just have you post there.

I am looking forward to higher quality contributions going forward. :eek2:
That was me jerking around with the new guy, boss. Wasn't Bboytaktix or AWDfreak...

I'll clean it up right now...

·
Does not drive a Suby
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Re: Bboytaktix got served in this thread.

Man!

And I thought I was going to be able to get them to create/share some riveting content.

Sigh, back to work!
Not going to happen it this thread. This is fluff and nonsense on a good day.

Except AWDfreak's dream car postings. Some of that gets interesting if you take the time to read them.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Re: PW: reddoak got stupid in this thread.

so anyway...haven't been posting much this weekend. Was out on my motorcycle enjoying the weather in the twisty backroads. Guess my name randomly came up. YOU MISSED ME :O

soooo wha'd reddoak do?!?

·
lurking Subaru whore
823 Posts

so anyway...haven't been posting much this weekend. Was out on my motorcycle enjoying the weather in the twisty backroads. Guess my name randomly came up. YOU MISSED ME :O

soooo wha'd reddoak do?!?
exactly quoted by readdoak:
THIS POST IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ACCURATE, IT IS A JOKE. I DOUBT YOU'LL SEE THI SANYWAYS
I'm going to make bboytaktix a star!

·
lurking Subaru whore
823 Posts

Young padiwan...

this is generally an unspoken rule, but lightheartedness is highly encouraged in this forum section reserved for cray cray individuals like me

so crank up your cray cray, random generator, drunk side, whatever it is you call it!

61 - 80 of 604 Posts