IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, so Im a proud owner of a STi 2009 and I am also a Proud PUERTO RICAN. I actually live in Puerto Rico on the east side.. Any latin brothers, where you at??

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well most of the people are very active at another forum from Puerto Rico www.subynation.org but this week the forum is down but there is a Facebook group with tha same name subynation every now and then the group gets together and do cruises around the Island

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well most of the people are very active at another forum from Puerto Rico www.subynation.org but this week the forum is down but there is a Facebook group with tha same name subynation every now and then the group gets together and do cruises around the Island
thanks! yeah I am also participating in that forum.. I was hoping to meet brothers spread all around the place :cool:

·
Registered
131 Posts
For some time now I thought of trying to have STI only group and this would be the right place to interact with other members so maybe we should star to get more active in this forum. So let's see if we can have a STI only cruises or meets soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts