IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my 05 silver sti about 4 months ago. just thought i'd join and do a little learning about the car. i've already installed hks catback, injen cai, eibach sportline, and 18" enkei rz5 on it. i'm shooting for 500+ hp. thats my goal. if there's anything you think i should know, or have any pointer of any kind, i would appreciate the input.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
congrats and welcome!! A word of caution from one who is going down that path. Research research research... 500 Whp is not cheap and needs to be done correctly. I think you should really think about what you want and go from there. 400 Whp is plenty unless you are building a monsterous drag car???

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone! well if you wanna see some pics you can go to my myspace, i've got a few of the car stock, and then with the goodies on. http://www.myspace.com/mxpunk409

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well thanks. yeah once i heard the hks, i had to have it. i love the way is sounds. this winter i plan on gettin hks uppipe, downpipe, and manifold. already cant wait till spring to get the car back out, and feel the improvement.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts