IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i finally had the opportunity to get out to agiles new location, and get my car tuned. The facility is awesome!! they have tons of space now which makes it alot easier for them to work, i highly recommend going to check the shop out when you get a chance...... well after fixing a minor boost leak, my numbers ended up as follows.....oh yea they have a dynapack for those who dont know

baseline was 270 whp, and 287 torque

after tuning ended up with 322 whp, and 343 torque!!

i was more then happy with the results, and like others have said hill and jeremy really know their stuff when it comes to subarus. My mods are

hks carbon ti catback
invidia catless dp
cobb ap
cobb sf intake
turbosmart dual port bov
one step colder plugs
gm boost solenoid

GO THERE AND GET A PROTUNE ITS WELL WORTH IT!!!!! THANKS AGAIN AGILE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice #'s. Yeah, I was at 265/286 and got to 320/329. You have lotsa torque for a stock turbo.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Very nice numbers. I'll probably have to wait until winter for my protune... :(

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Those are some nice numbers! What dyno do they use?

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
04JBPSTI said:
dynapack its in the original post......
Accidently skipped over it as I couldn't find any punctuation. Nice results.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no problem man, thanks everyone! im really happy though it backfires really loud its pretty crazy haha

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
Congrats on your tune, maybe Hill can sponsor the MD meet at the new shop? Paging Hill..

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Insane06STi said:
Congrats on your tune, maybe Hill can sponsor the MD meet at the new shop? Paging Hill..
sounds like a plan!! :tup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
damn you mike, you numbers are neck to neck with mine and i spent more money....lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you could hear it at wot it was really loud, but didnt know if it was the bov or the intercooler coupling, turned out to be the coupling just put a new one on and it was good to go.......

·
Registered
690 Posts
nice numbers !cant wait for my tune on oct 7 at agile

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
wow, fantastic #s

·
Registered
690 Posts
twiSTies said:
I'm very, very, very tempted to go there and get my car re-tuned.
do it from what i hear its well worth the money

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Numbers aside, it's the smoothness and driveability of the car after the tune that is awesome. It's well worth the money and time to make the trek to Agile. They'll be seeing me again very soon for a tune on C16.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts