IW STi Forum banner

1901 - 1914 of 1914 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,903 · (Edited)
Turbo kit plus other goodies.

I agree, it is some high quality packaging.

I have to use the opportunity to thank Fullrace, specifically Jay and Geoff. I appreciate the support Geoff!

A lot of things are happening in the background. As I said this is one of the biggest changes we have made to the car in years. This phase will complete in approximately 3weeks. Then I will be able to share a lot of pictures.
I think, after completion, TBAG will stay in this phase forever with only minor minor changes.

Engine wise. Current engine is a 2+ GIR race engine. P2P racing is my engine supplier and will stay a supporter. As I have said before, as good as anyone.
We have a verbal agreement for back up engines. I may try a set of their cnc heads too.

Ps, seems like WTAC 21 is going ahead.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
287 Posts
Very
Turbo kit plus other goodies.

I agree, it is some high quality packaging.

I have to use tye opportunity to thank Fullrace specifically Jay and Geoff. I appreciate the support Geoff!

A lot of things are happening in the background. As I said this is one of the biggest changes we have made to the car in years. This phase will complete in approximately 3weeks. Then I will be able to share a lot of pictures.
I think, after completion, TBAG will stay in this phase forever with only minor minor changes.

Engine wise. Current engine is a 2+ GIR race engine. P2P racing is my engine supplier and will stay a supporter. As I have said before, as good as anyone.
We have a verbal agreement for back up engines. I may try a set of their cnc heads too.

Ps, seems like WTAC 21 is going ahead.

nice. What turbo?

and heck yeah to wtac21

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,908 ·
Update,

My Canadian friend has sent me more essentials. I appreciate the support Dave.

·
Registered
528 Posts
lol I didn't see my typo Timmies! But heck ya, I need to make a trip up north, have had several trainers from up there tell me what I am missing too!

·
Super Moderator
10,713 Posts
Group N bearings? 5x114.3? Any part numbers to share?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,914 ·
Japanparts part number: 1008P-002-007

Dont have the Subaru part number unfortunately.

Tried the group N shifter. Much better feel vs an oem with upgraded every bushing in sight plus a short shifter. Throws are oem long now but with less resistance and better feel now.

Cae shifter?
Would be great for a synchronized gearbox, specifically for a road car.

1901 - 1914 of 1914 Posts