6061 - 6079 of 6079 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Where have you been ole friend?!

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Rattling the tree. Oh Bruce, where art thou?

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Even google searches don't show any recent activity. I'm hoping he's okay and just taking a digital break.
Hopefully, inadvertently factory reset my phone so lost his contact info. I talked to him Sept ‘17 and he was Ok.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,070
damn, i had no idea you guys were checking in all this time.

I'm fine. i just posted this to yamaha's journal a few minutes ago. I'll elaborate later.

Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
Damn, where the hell have you been?!

where to start?
- a divorce from wife#4
- a second major spine surgery
- a total knee replacement
- two cataract surgeries
- a 20yo girlfriend
- a 23yo girlfriend
and my current 19yo girlfriend

my sti racecar needs an engine. we were planning an h6. that engine was not forthcoming and (this is news) I'm likely selling or parting out the racecar and maybe the trailer. haven't made up my mind.

meanwhile, the gtr is at Baker performance for an interior freshening, a new long block and another 400hp. we did a complete rebuild of the transmission with a ppg gearset last year.

I'm so lazy and tired from my gf's relentless sexual demands that I'll probably repost this update on my build thread. lol (i crack myself up)

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Bruce! Good to hear from you. Not sure about most of the stuff on your list but I hear that total knees go pretty well these days. And I imagine 19yo gfs do too. If you tire of keeping up with her I might be able to lend a ... hand?
Baaahaha, I hinted at the help you out part as well. He blew me off. Hell I want his 1st GF, LoL.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Bruce you have certainly proven that women come and go. That being said, dedicate more resources to the race car so we can all drool over the build. Best of luck to you regardless of which path you choose.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,075
Bruce! Good to hear from you. Not sure about most of the stuff on your list but I hear that total knees go pretty well these days. And I imagine 19yo gfs do too. If you tire of keeping up with her I might be able to lend a ... hand?
....I'm not sure your hand is going to be enough for her, wdb. she requires a full service to keep her in form. lol

Baaahaha, I hinted at the help you out part as well. He blew me off. Hell I want his 1st GF, LoL.
she's all yours, d. btw, a hand ain't doing it for her either. lol. (i ought to post her pic and fuck everybody up.)

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,076
Bruce you have certainly proven that women come and go. That being said, dedicate more resources to the race car so we can all drool over the build. Best of luck to you regardless of which path you choose.
thanks man. i might be a little hard on women.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,078
ALWAYS "upgrade". lol

i missed you guys.

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
For some of y'all who have never met Bruce - I'm happy to say I spent time with the man and he is a BLAST to be around. Glad to talk to you again recently, don't be such a stranger.

6061 - 6079 of 6079 Posts