IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
id say england. as far as i know thats the only place they sold the prodrive kitted sti's

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Airbag stickers: Terminated with Extreme Prejudice

Im from Norway but living in Longyearbyen, Svalbard.
A group of island located approx 800miles away from the north pole.

The car is a lhd, sold in Norway. (1 of 5 in Norway)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Excellent....she's a beautiful car man. Welcome to the forum! Since you've owned an STi longer than any of us in the states, we'd love to get your input on similarities, differences, and general experience on the forum. Welcome!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CloNeGTS said:
Excellent....she's a beautiful car man. Welcome to the forum! Since you've owned an STi longer than any of us in the states, we'd love to get your input on similarities, differences, and general experience on the forum. Welcome!

Thanx :)

I guess ya all got the technical info on the car but i havent driven it so many miles yet so i really dont know much about how it handles and stuff.But please ask and i shall give my best answers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, 800 miles from the North Pole. You guys invented and hold the patent on "cold" up there don't you. Ever have any trouble with the STi starting in the a.m.? I know down here in balmy L.I. NY I cringe every time I start my car in the morning during the winter.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its no problem to start it when its real cold (-30C or below) cause i use a engine heater and coupe heater.I just let it run for a minute before attempting to put it in gear so the oil warms up bit.

www.svalbard.com

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HATE PPL CHECKING THE CAR OUT, FINGER PRINTS AND STUFF

Tommi Mãkkinen are from Finland and Petter Solberg are from Norway and you are not dumb :)

I just bought a digcam and are taking pics of my car all the time so ill guess by time i will have pics of it in snow too :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ohh we got a bit of snow yesterday but thats gone now.It usually starts to snow for real in late september, so its not so long before we trade the cars with snowmobiles :)

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I didn't think they had cars in Norway! But then again I'm just a Swede! :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
välkommen :) I am from Sweden but live in the States.

Just retired my 98 Subaru RS to a STi man has it been a long wait for this car.... but finally it has made it to the States

·
Registered
188 Posts
yxan2 said:
välkommen

OK OK...............how'd ya get the 'umlaut' over the 'a'?????

special keyboard??....................

just curious :wink:

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
got anymore of those codes for other letters?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Assuming you're using windows...

Start Menu -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Character Map.

Click on any character and down at the bottom it will tell you the keystroke code.... Not all characters are compatable with all fonts though, so some of the more obscure ones won't work.....

Ħãύé ƒüñ :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts