IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://prodrive-japan.com/products/suspension/

The info is still kind of unclear after putting the page through google translator, but it looks like they are inverted monotube with pretty tame spring rates. And I'm not really sure, but it looks like they are built by HKS. Could be interesting if they hit the US market.

·
Poor Speed Racer
4,528 Posts
BoostJunkie said:
http://prodrive-japan.com/products/suspension/

The info is still kind of unclear after putting the page through google translator, but it looks like they are inverted monotube with pretty tame spring rates. And I'm not really sure, but it looks like they are built by HKS. Could be interesting if they hit the US market.
if you get them i so call your Ohlins :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No way, Ohlins>all :lol: I'm curious to see how these do though, despite the fact that they will probably be $$$, and may very well just be rebadged HKS coilovers with different valving and spring rates.

·
Banned
1,289 Posts
Spring rates are 12k/8k.

I wouldn't be surprised if Myles has a set on his coffee table. :lol:

Awesome Japanese Translation!!! said:
Those which are chased after in the sport part where professional drive entitles the name… as for that “it designates that it runs the public road as prerequisite, masters and it makes the part which has the quality which is high”, that say.

Mind of the professional drive which cuts the bright result at the time of WRC and circuit race/lace is flowing with pulse 々 to also the suspension system which [riniyuaru] is done newly. “What underside which professional drive seems?” the developers were conscious of the questioning like this zen buddhism question and answer, always from stage of concept work and tackled.

Compromise is not permitted as a result, the footwork whose professional drive is new completed.

Being furthermore smooth structure of the damper, by new designing all parts which reach to detail, the new suspension system where it reached the point where it moves pliantly. Although considering matching of the high grip tire to main, from street use to circuit travelling, it is finished on the underside which gives width to driving by being able to give 16 step attenuation power adjustment mechanisms.

High intensity adopting the 230kgf/mm2 steel to the material of the spring anew. The former material compared to it winds and because number can be decreased, compared to it guarantees the stroke quantity to sticking between the lines lightly mainly.

As for the new professional drive suspension system where all efficiencies were made to brush up from one, as the driver imagines, the submissive efficiency which traces the line and the control efficiency in circuit travelling good quality, and in addition to designating riding comfort as sacrifice, quality riding taste is offered. It is the superb article which is wanted choosing in very the driver which experiences the numerous underside.

- Andrew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.