IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys tried to change the color in your I/C button?? i tried it today and the thing fell apart in my hands and now i don't know how to put it back together PLEASE help me if you can thanks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on guys someone has to know something, any1 w/ a shop manual?

·
Registered
411 Posts
STi_high said:
have any of you guys tried to change the color in your I/C button?? i tried it today and the thing fell apart in my hands and now i don't know how to put it back together PLEASE help me if you can thanks.
Tried the same thing with the same results. Ended up having to buy a new one. :-?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i put it all back together the way i THOUGHT it should go and reinstalled it and NOTHING!!! but its red now. :D just too bad it doesn't work anymore :cry:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is the same forum that i use to take the switch out but when i tried to seperate the white from the brown, it flew all apart and i was left w/ like 4 pieces in my hands :eek: i think i'm gonna color the bulb green and go to the dealer and tell them it quit working. :wink: they might just give me a new one under warrenty

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Why would you voilate your dealership and your ethics for a free switch that'll probably cost 10 bucks to replace....

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:p man i'm not gonna really do that, i like to think i'm a better person than that. i'm gonna swing by there tomorrow and order a new one. and i hope its ONLY 10 bucks. :wink:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hey, you never know. I've known people who would take anything they could get without actually stealing it - not everyone's ethics are the same. I'm glad to see you're not one of them. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts