IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sti's

Performance shop is telling me boost control is not going above 10- anyone have any idea's- simple solution to this problem?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ya, which hoses di d you use? How is it setup? etc etc... I remember reusing the stock hoses with the restrictor in them once, couldnt do more then like 8psi... more details please :)

Robert~

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i haven't been down to the shop yet- by phone millenium is telling me the boost controll won't read above 10 psi boost no matter which application they use- and yes robert still using stock hoses

·
Banned
54 Posts
kencav said:
i haven't been down to the shop yet- by phone millenium is telling me the boost controll won't read above 10 psi boost no matter which application they use- and yes robert still using stock hoses
Must not use stock hoses, they contain restrictors. Use new hoses leave stock ones intact and save incase of warranty removal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
is anyone help me find out where the fuel press regulator hose at, i try to install the greddy profect b boost controller and i got stuck right here at the regulator hose

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
is anyone help me find out where the fuel press regulator hose at, i try to install the greddy profect b boost controller and i got stuck right here at the regulator hose
This thread is 6 1/2 years old. I strongly advise you to sell the greddy and buy an upgraded boost controll solinoid. There is noo need for an electronic boos controller on these cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts