IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the dealer installed boost gauge. I noticed now that it is no longer working properly.

I noticed the past week that when I am at idle or just cruising that the tach sits at "0" instead in a vacuum (-0.06 - -0.09 as noted in the Subaru turbo gauge owner's manual). However, it seems to be working properly above "0" boosting up to .1. The lights also seem to work fine on the gauge as well. I checked the connections (under the hood) and everything seemed to look fine. I contacted my dealer and they said it sounds like it is operating fine :roll: The guy had no idea was a turbo gauge was for. I told him I want somebody to look at it because I paid $300 for this gauge.

Perhaps the folks that installed my stereo system screwed up something? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
858 Posts
yeah something is wrong (besides it's the biggest POS in the world... GREEN!!!! what, are they blind? the dash is red!!!. and mega pascal??? WTH is that? now i have to keep up to my MPa to PSi conversion chart in my head...)

anyways, only when the engine aint running is when it is at 0.

check with the stereo guys first to see what they screwed up.

·
Registered
273 Posts
DVTURK said:
I contacted my dealer and they said it sounds like it is operating fine :roll: The guy had no idea was a turbo gauge was for.
ARe you serious? I think I would "loose it" right there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts