IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wowsa... 360 plus shipping will buy a bunch of Z6. Of course not having snow in AZ makes mudflaps pretty much unnecesary :).

But I must admit those are the nicest looking flaps I've seen.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Actually I got mine because of all the construction going on where I work and then when my townhouse is finished, where I will be moving. After looking everywhere for some flaps and not being able to find anything at that time I went with those. Nothing like spending all day detailing your car only to drive to work the next day and get mud flung up the sides of the car. Also for driving on the expressways through construction areas. Even with the wheels straight there is about an inch or two gap where the wheels stick out. I would hate to see the doors after 20k miles with rocks getting flung up the sides of the car at highway speeds. They are also very functional when it comes to the occasional off road excursion. I admit they are expensive but at the time it was the only option and the fit and finish is top notch. Plus the blue ones I got match my WRB STi.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yea, if anyone finds some descently priced (over $150 is ridiculous for mudflaps) post them up on here.

If not I will make my own! How hard can it be?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts