IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think it will help if we post most of the pics in one topic to make it easier to compare the sti's so we can really determine which one we prefer.

thank you very much.

·
Registered
99 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
that silver/silver is really sweet! and it's bum is so smooth. :) how hard was it to remove the badges?
looks like it took only seconds with the magic of photochop 8)

Edit: never mind. I see there is a few days inbetween the pic with badges and without.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Re: 2005 STi

Neisius, where'd SHE come from?????
*in reference to your icon*

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels are 18" Prodrive PFF7 in Bright Flitter.
Mudflaps are a Subaru item
Since the pictures were taken i have had the Prodrive Performance Pack fitted ( New ECU, backbox, downpipe, centre section and uprated fuel pump ), power now 300 BHP / 299 lb/ft

A few interior pics.

Simon
www.psi3.co.uk

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yo Simon,
First of all that is a fantastic looking car!! I was so happy you had a head on picture of it and it had the Pink I badge. That is the badge i want to put on mine but i couldn't find any pictures of it anywhere to get a reference to what it would look like. I found a bunch of GC8's with that badge but no redesigned ones. I am so getting that badge on my car now. Second your interior is awesome. I love the cool bits and gauges you have going on. COOL!! Lastly aren't those rims GC-07C's? That is what i have seen em called in Prodrive ads in my Japan market mags i buy. Just wondering. Peace!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
PCB,
Love yer interior!!! :eek: I finally got to see a how the carbon fiber trim looks like thanks to you! I love it and think I'm getting it also when I get my car. Those are the ones from subaru's option right? or is it aftermarket?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts