IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
that silver/silver is really sweet! and it's bum is so smooth. :) how hard was it to remove the badges?
looks like it took only seconds with the magic of photochop 8)

Edit: never mind. I see there is a few days inbetween the pic with badges and without.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels are 18" Prodrive PFF7 in Bright Flitter.
Mudflaps are a Subaru item
Since the pictures were taken i have had the Prodrive Performance Pack fitted ( New ECU, backbox, downpipe, centre section and uprated fuel pump ), power now 300 BHP / 299 lb/ft

A few interior pics.

Simon
www.psi3.co.uk

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yo Simon,
First of all that is a fantastic looking car!! I was so happy you had a head on picture of it and it had the Pink I badge. That is the badge i want to put on mine but i couldn't find any pictures of it anywhere to get a reference to what it would look like. I found a bunch of GC8's with that badge but no redesigned ones. I am so getting that badge on my car now. Second your interior is awesome. I love the cool bits and gauges you have going on. COOL!! Lastly aren't those rims GC-07C's? That is what i have seen em called in Prodrive ads in my Japan market mags i buy. Just wondering. Peace!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
PCB,
Love yer interior!!! :eek: I finally got to see a how the carbon fiber trim looks like thanks to you! I love it and think I'm getting it also when I get my car. Those are the ones from subaru's option right? or is it aftermarket?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.