1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
nice.....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Great video... BestMotoring is such a good show, despite it's tendencies to use Engrish. :lol: But, you've gotta love all of the different cameras that they stick in the car!

Heel-to-toe<3

·
Registered
802 Posts
Great vid. I just wonder what it'd be like if the NSX had more power. It was the only N/A car on the track.

·
Registered
70 Posts
hoffit said:
Great vid. I just wonder what it'd be like if the NSX had more power. It was the only N/A car on the track.
The gt3 and both ferraris are n/a.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hoffit said:
Actually, none of the Euros are turbocharged, not even the Porsche (GT3 are NA) ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
jtoma said:
The gt3 and both ferraris are n/a.
beat me to it :lol:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
is that true that nsx can get overheat during race easy?

i love this video cuz it have subtile :-D

go gt3! my dad almost go buy one but no.. i dunno why

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
this video makes me feel good owning a STi .. i Mean come on they put it up agaist cars there where X2 or X3 of the price of the sti . u cant go wrong owning and evo or sti and we all need to get alone :) nice video

·
Registered
451 Posts
hoffit said:
if the NSX had more power it would have overheated sooner. LOL:lol:

·
Registered
935 Posts
That was friggen awesome.

And gotta love the STI > Evo results.

The STI's best lap was quicker than the Ferrari 355 F1's best lap and just 2 seconds slower than the 360 Modena.

LOL @ the Evo being the only car that couldn't get into the 1:40's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts