IW STi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think they do? I am asking due to the fact that i had to finally start using mine(blitz nur spec). Too much "unwanted" attention around here in the past few weeks. I pretty much think i hate how it looks. It does however do its job wonderfully (even after hacking off a couple inches, to get some "rumble" over the full silencer).....i just need some positive reinforcement. Basically just saying "nah dude, silencers don't make the muffler look too lame." I have to save up and get something quieter. That will take a few weeks. So, in your opinion do you think they look atrocious?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
yup they do look ugly, and they sounds fugly

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
id just keep it on it saves the trouble.. paint it baclk as 05-gd7 says

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
They do look ugly. That is why if I ever do get a cat back, it will be a quiet one so it wont need such things.

·
Registered
152 Posts
God they look horrible. On my friend's WRX, he had the silencer in for like a year.
When he wanted to take it out, he couldn't because the damn thing has fused itself in lol.
We tried everything to get it out, with no luck. Now he's stuck with it! :lol:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
faSt4 said:
God they look horrible. On my friend's WRX, he had the silencer in for like a year.
When he wanted to take it out, he couldn't because the damn thing has fused itself in lol.
We tried everything to get it out, with no luck. Now he's stuck with it! :lol:
another reason i'm affraid to put mine in for any amount of time:tdown:

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I don't like the silencer on my Blitz cuz it rattles like crazy when idleing. As far as looks go I don't really mind just because on the Blitz it tucks way up in there and will be covered in black carbon with in a couple of days. (Though I never have mine in unless I'm taking a road trip)

·
Registered
892 Posts
yeah silencers ftl. but i agree if you get some hi temp flat black paint on them, that would help alot.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
This thread confused me. The muffler itself is a silencer. Then I got to reading and I figured out what you guys were talking about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts