Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Were just getting close to wrapping up the guinea pigs for our PnP TGV delete service. Hopefully we can offer the fastest service and best product your all looking for.

Here are the details of the service and the preliminary pricing:

-Butterflies and all parts removed and thrown
-Acid dipped to clean and prepare for welding
-All holes TIG welded
-Divider cut out
-Gasket matched to intake manifold gasket only
-Smooth radius out from head outlet to top of TGV to form a "cone" shape to promote velocity

When they get to this point the TGVS will be functional but not very pretty, Pricing here is $135

For those that want pretty as well, we'll sand blast and paint with engine specific alum paint. This extra will cost $35 and add a extra 2 days to the service time.

Were just finishing up all the guinea’s and they will all be painted, they will look like NEW when were done and something factory.

Turnaround time is 7 days RIGHT NOW but we will be able to commit to something shorter down the road and I'll start building a inventory of cores so we can do same day shipping on emergency orders.

Pictures from our patient guinea’s will be coming shortly. Thanks for the support and we hope we can add value to the Subaru Community. If there are any other services you would like don't hesitate to send me a note, were open and flexible!

Thanks!
-Jesse

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
I was one of the guinea pigs for this process and should have pictures/review posted soon.

Jesse's price is extremely competitive. Crucial Racing charges $185 for TGV deletes + welding the holes shut. GotPNP.com charges $135 (same as Jesse) but you do NOT get the holes welded shut for that price. AFAIK, Jesse has the best price to be found for porting and welding a set of TGVs.

t

·
OT stealth mod
4,261 Posts
:tup: to a local.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Looking forward to pics and more information :tup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wolfplayer's set just went out on Friday, they turned out great. You really wouldn't know we were in there.

Couple more tidbits:

-We cut away the butterfly 'lip'
-All the holes are welded on the inside AND outside, this creates a mushroom like weld that will NEVER loosen and have a chance of going into the engine (this was wolfplayers suggestion and a good one at that!)

I'll let him give a objective review when he gets them. Thanks again guys!!

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Yes :)

First and foremost, Jesse is great to work with. Period. His customer service has been awesome.

The TGV Deletes that I received from Jesse look awesome. You can tell that this guy has been porting for quite some time :) I had one tiny issue unrelated to the porting work. I discussed it with Jesse and he immediately offered to hook me up and take care of it, no questions asked. Now that my friends is good customer service.

I'll grab some pics as soon as I am able. But, Jesse's service is the best priced TGV service around - and you get the holes WELDED shut :) ... not epoxied or plugged :D

t

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are some before they went out!

Notice the welds on the OUTSIDE, as requested by Wolf and will make it to all of them we do from now on! Good suggestion!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
These look very sharpe!!! This is the way I would go when I build up another motor if my current deal falls through.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
The look great! I might be a customer in the near future, as long as the motor test goes as planned.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
I have used TGV's on the way... will be on route to you guys soon enough :)

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Question regarding the service, were the pics from Wolfplayer's modification including the extra $35 dollar "making them look nice" charge?

·
Registered
141 Posts
did you put them on your car yet? if so did you loose any low end power or tq ( in the lower RPM) thanks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.