IW STi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to help my son figure out his 2016 WRX STI that is giving code P0346. Initially we replaced the LH position sensor and still got the code. We then replaced the OCV and still got the code. It might be worth mentioning the code only comes on above 3K rpm's. We've cleared the code with the Accessport and by disconnecting the negative terminal and it still comes back. The code will come back either driving or just sitting in neutral if you rev it up to around 3k rpm's. Not sure what to try next and any help would be greatly appreciated. The position sensor and OCV both came from Oreilly's. When we installed the OCV it seemed like the OCV readings were higher than the original so we put the original back in. Not sure if it's giving the code because the lh and rh readings are so far off so maybe both OCV's need replaced. Just looking for help. Thanks for any insight you might have into this issue. Car does have IAG street AOS, Cylinder 4 cooling mod, FP Blue turbo, Maperformance catted downpipe, Perrin equal length headers, PLM up pipe, 38mm wastegate, cobb intake, Cobb 1050x injectors, Iwire speed density, and is running on e85.
Product Font Wood Communication Device Gas
Brown Product Communication Device Font Gadget

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Swapped ocv’s right to left and still get same p0346 code ? So my son drove it to Oreilly’s and they could still see evap code which is how this all started and p0346. The Cobb is only showing p0346 which I thought removing negative battery terminal would clear all codes so I’m not sure how Oreilly’s scanner saw the evap one ???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts