IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that theres alot of Filipinos around here with Subies. Please post up and and be heard. Just want to say...maligayang paglalakbay sa inyong Subaru! Mabuhay! :wave:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! where u from PI siksooby? I'm in JoiZee now but, originally from San Andres, Manila. Musta na ang noipee power in Cali? :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sup Noipees! Show your Subie "people power" on IWSTI community. I know theres alot of us around here so, be heard and speak out...TFC family. ;) Bump

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
uh well im phillipino but uh i dont know how to spell the language, i can speak it though, good enough?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ np turboranger... ur still a pinoy eventhough you can't speak the language. It's more important that u can understand it. :banana: Love ur project car by the way.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
^^ np turboranger... ur still a pinoy eventhough you can't speak the language. It's more important that u can understand it. :banana: Love ur project car by the way.
hey thanks!! just wondering where you born here or there?
oh yea truck, car,bike helmet all have the phillipino air force roundels on them!!!

im proud, but most of the older phillipinos just dont understand me lol,.......
eh oh well........

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks!! just wondering where you born here or there?
oh yea truck, car,bike helmet all have the phillipino air force roundels on them!!!

im proud, but most of the older phillipinos just dont understand me lol,.......
eh oh well........
Born and raised in Manila. Moved to the US in 1993. Nice to know that u still carry the pinoy in you, inside and out. Don't mind the oldies, they are hard to please and understand. By the way, my cuz back home is a Major in the Air Force too. Mabuhay ka Kabayan!:tup:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
i wouldnt mind visiting manila again, b ut its just waaaayyyyy to hot and humid, ofcourse you can expect that from me, i was born and raised here in michigan, 4 seasons!!!

Donnie

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Hoy pinoys! Welcome! Man I haven't been back in the homeland since I was 10 and that was back in 80!

I'm sure there are some Subie-drivin' pinoys up here in the Bay Area! Chime in!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As i said on the earlier posts, you don't have to speak the language, or eat "BALUT" or be born in the Philippines, to be a true Pinoy. It's what's in you and how proud you are to be a Filipino.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Pinoy ako, Pinoy tayo! That's the most tagalog i know. lol :)
Repin' the D just as turboranger.
maaaboohay!:wave:

oh reaaaalllyyy where bouts might i ask!!!:eek2:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^^ hhhmmmm...looks like a pinoy meet happening in motor city. Make sure to bring out the San Mig and peanuts...INUMAN NA!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
^^^ hhhmmmm...looks like a pinoy meet happening in motor city. Make sure to bring out the San Mig and peanuts...INUMAN NA!
hey did you know they serve san mig at buffulo wild wings!!

fyi

1 - 20 of 43 Posts