IW STi Forum banner

pink

Exterior 
5K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  azninside 
#1 ·
so........i'm just wondering, what are your thought on pink?

#6 ·
Prodrive PPP 2004 STi

Ok so we all know we arn't crazy about the PINK badges on the STi. But honestly whats the big deal? Is it because other people mght say hahaha look at the PINK badges on that car? No I dont think so but if they do, we all know what to do. Show them that this car has more balls than they ever will and they can shut the hell up and you can laugh at them!!!! Then they will have no room to say cute pink badges. Just my opinion :)

#7 ·
It's not like the whole car is pink! Besides, it's more of a red than anything. Maybe Subaru had the pink-red highlights here and there to symbolize the shade that the competition's faces will turn when it smokes them! :lol:

The fog covers would look better in yellow lettering...well that's cuz my alma mater is blue and gold :)

#8 ·
snowboard...ucla??

As far as pink goes. I figure you can always get decals that look the exact same as the pink STi logos in white made. I plan on debadging the car, well at least the rear and front. I like the look, but I don't want someone taking a screw driver to it. :x

#13 ·
pink works for me as long as it's backed up with major cajones, which the sti is. it's daring the competition to call it sissy". :)

91TB78, have you considered univ of michigan? great engineering programs. my wife and i did our doctorates there ('98). then again, you might be wanted the weather of ucla. couldn't blame you.

#14 ·
Personally, I wouldn't go back to UCLA right now. The academics and the sports have gone way down since the time I was there. If I ever interview with anyone in the near future for a new job, I will have to make it a point that I got my B.S. '95 and M.S. 97 degrees when the school was decent and still in the top 25 academically and we were beating USC in both basketball and football (ok I won't mention that last part)

#15 ·
Well, I'm not looking at a MS in engineering, but rather an MBA with emphasis in finance/accounting. I actually got my BS in Human Factors Engineering (similar to Industrial Psych, ergonomics, etc) in 01 (I know a youngin') from the Air Force Academy.

Oh yeah, I'm looking at distance education. Right now I'm leaning towards Regis Univeristy in Denver, but they offer an all online MBA..but its pricey.

#17 ·
2004 STi on Ebay allready

IMO, the small amount of pink used in the STi makes it "unique" not "gay".
I think its better that color was used to add more uniqueness to the STi rather than funky styling.

P.S. I guess you could consider the large rear spoiler "funky styling"

#18 ·
I dare anybody to call my car or myself gay just because it has some pink STi badging or stickers. :evil: :D

Really, it's not pink, it's "STi private cherry red" (straight from subaru.co.jp)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.