IW STi Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
I dunno..."private cherry red" sounds more gay than just calling it "pink" :lol:

I'll just tell people it's "chipotle red" hahahaha

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm going as far to say that this is the only car that does and will look good with pink!!! The pink on the this car actually looks awesome! :lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
STiObserver said:
Pink = STi 8)
As long as it's just highlights. I might have reservations about buying a car that was almost entirely pink. The people that wouldn't immediately peg you as gay would at least think you were selling makeup.

I don't mind the pink highlights, but I'm glad the car comes in black.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Although if you know somebody selling Mary Kay, she could make her deliveries a lot faster in a pink STi (although a lot of stuff might break).

The pink STi badging is what makes an STi an STi - if you remove the badges, it loses horsepower and torque, and its headlights become bug-eyed...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Easier to remember numbers

Does anyone else feel the logos are a target for thiefs? If so what do you plan on doing to prevent it?

91TB78 said:
I plan on debadging the car, well at least the rear and front. I like the look, but I don't want someone taking a screw driver to it. :x

·
Registered
359 Posts
stij said:
Does anyone else feel the logos are a target for thiefs? If so what do you plan on doing to prevent it?

91TB78 said:
I plan on debadging the car, well at least the rear and front. I like the look, but I don't want someone taking a screw driver to it. :x
i THINK THIS IS THE STATE OF A NEW POLE!

·
Registered
347 Posts
alfredob1 said:
I think he mean start of a new poll.
I don't know about that. With the way some people around here refer to their sexual interest in this car, I wouldn't be all that suprised if he were referring to the state of his pole. :roll:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts