IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sounds good

Has anybody else picked up an STi with pin striping along both sides of the car? If so, have you removed it and did it affect the paint/clear coat?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
? theres pin striping on the STi? I didnt know that was an option... anyways removing it is easy. On my supra (gold package :( bLEHHH) I just used a razor and goof off (lovely goo remover - for glue and residue). Was pretty easy. If you remove it NOW Im sure it wouldnt have any problem - since its new, but wait a couple months or so and it'll probably show a little line since your paint will start to wear (kinda like having one of those bras on your car).

Robert~

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was on the car when i looked at in the show room. i dont know why they put that on the cars anyway. thanx for the tip.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
The dealer I got my STi from puts pin striping on all their cars. :roll: I told them last October when I ordered my STi that I DO NOT want pin striping on my STi.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
MKIVSupra said:
The dealer I got my STi from puts pin striping on all their cars. :roll: I told them last October when I ordered my STi that I DO NOT want pin striping on my STi.
Yeah, mine tried to sneak that crap on to. They also put a lame decal on the back of the trunk lid. That came off about an hour after leaving ; )

-st

1 - 5 of 5 Posts