IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please post pics of their sti without the fog covers on it. I heard that the fog covers pop right off and are easy to steal. I should be getting my sti in a week or so and I dont want to spend 3 hundred to have the fogs put in and want to see what the car will look like with out any fog covers or fogs.

thanks

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
look at the got mine forum and goto jj's post "got 2 stis here, thats right 2" his got STi without the covers on

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just looked at the post and his also have fogs. Ive seen them with the covers, and with the fogs, but i would like to see them with no covers or fogs if anyone has a pic
thanks again

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'm wingless!

He's looking for no covers AND no fogs....those have fogs in em.

Just imagine a hole there......I'm not sure how much detail you're looking for.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ohhh, Ohhhhh, that's MY pic!!!! Someone is actually using my pics!!! I did do something useful.......*getting teary eyed*

·
Registered
526 Posts
murley said:
Ohhh, Ohhhhh, that's MY pic!!!! Someone is actually using my pics!!! I did do something useful.......*getting teary eyed*
Whow! Where have you been? Thought you might have been dead. :p

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
darwood said:
murley said:
Whow! Where have you been? Thought you might have been dead. :p
Hmm, First Mareyv dissappears, then Murley. Coincidence? :lol:

·
Registered
631 Posts
yeah, we got our net priveldges snipped here. I haven't been able to hang out as much as I would have liked.

BTW, one week and counting until I go to Pittsburg to tear up an STi!!!!!!

:O)

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'll be certain to check on it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts