IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Not my thing, but it's a very clean install. What else are you planning to do?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
with that much weight added you might wanna look into performance or you'll be an evo's lunch ;)

Robert~

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Having shown my car this last year, I can tell you that your ICE is well on its way to scoring you some good points at the shows.

Do you have any plans to mod the rest of the car? Suspension, engine, exterior?

After having shown my daily driver (in signature) I know for sure I'm not going to go that route again, unless I have something else to drive. However, I think I'm going to stick to the performance route with the STi. It's an amazing platform to mod, and plan to take full advantage of that right from the start. I will be moving over much of my ICE, but I'm ditching the three LCD screens, DVD changer, and the very heavy sub box and two 12s. Will probably use the same amps, but stick with ONE 12 in a fiberglass enclosure to keep weight down as much as I can. . . AND preserve as much trunk space as possible.

Still, I plan on making the new car quite the showstopped, just not in the same sense as I did with the Civic. :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
I used to have 2 12"s in the back of my Pathfinder....but yea have no stereo in the STi still and no plans anytime soon to get one.

the 2 12"s were just way to much....I will never do that again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts