IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Bugatti Veyron 16·4

I wish I could have made it. I would have screwed up the picture though, it would be two Blue/Gold STi's then.

NOW, what we need is one of each color next Sunday at the World Arena Autocross. :)

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
abit off topic but id like to see a pic of the new age warriors together ie: STi, EVO, 350z, RX-8... would be a cool pic.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
eatV8 - did say Photoshop? ;)

Thanks Scuba Steve! Will be using those pics as wallpapers! btw, what's that little white circle that can be seen through the lower right corner of the windshields on the driver's side? Looks like a sticker on the dash...

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice observation, i didn't see it at all till you said something,
now i'm wondering the same thing

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: top speed cut-off

SnowbordrWRX said:
eatV8 - did say Photoshop? ;)

Thanks Scuba Steve! Will be using those pics as wallpapers! btw, what's that little white circle that can be seen through the lower right corner of the windshields on the driver's side? Looks like a sticker on the dash...
That's just the Colorado emissions exempt for 5 years sticker, it's on the windshield of every new car.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wow, all those STI's look great!... but yeah, the WR Blue STi really stands out... color wise.. I mean. Nice pics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
still say steve's car is the best

sliver/silver is just too nice, and i like how the car is stealthier with out the wing. good stuff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts