IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hosted an install day this past weekend down in Fountain Valley... turnout was great (about 18 people/cars), we had some killer food, did some nice mods, and in general, had a blast. This is why SoCal does it best. Enjoy the pics, and please come by the next time we do this!

-Mike

Batch 1:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Batch 2:

-Mike

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Batch 3:

-Mike

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Batch 4:

-Mike

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ Hey man... Fountain Valley is between Costa Mesa and Westminster along the 405.

Hope to see you guys next time!

-Mike

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
cars look nice

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
Great pics.
Woulda came out if I knew this was going on also :(
Next time though...

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It'll be great to have some more IWSTI'ers out next time. I'll post up here, too, the next time we do it, which will probably be sometime in early December. Every 2 months seems to work out pretty well (before this, we did one in early August). This will all depend on my schedule, since I'll be moving to Phoenix around that time.

PBR600RR: Phillip, those wheels are Prodrive GC010s in British Black, and they are NICE. When he rolled up in those, talk about a huge upgrade from the Rotas he had on there before! :D

409industries: Heh, thanks, Aaron! The funny thing is that was a complete mistake. A car drove through the frame as I was trying to figure out what exposure time would work out best (it was about 7PM, I think). That was the result, and I thought it looked kinda cool. Guess some of the more interesting shots are those that you don't plan out! :)

-Mike

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Insane06STi said:
I want BBQ! Nice pics, what did your neighbors say?
:yeahthat:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts