IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I've been lurking around here for a while now, drooling over the prospect of an STi. Then when the Limited Editions came out, I started getting really serious. Well, I pulled the trigger on Friday and I'm taking delivery this Tuesday. Urban Gray. WOO HOO, I'm official now. :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats!

·
Registered
690 Posts
nice color! welcome to the site.

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
Welcome. You'll be required to do a full write-up of what you think. Enjoi the new ride!!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
Registered
939 Posts
where in New England you from? I know there was only a few dealers up here that got that car. You didnt buy it in NH by chance did you?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! I've been amazed with the response, information, and helpfulness here. I've learned a great deal with the reading I've done so far. The fastest car I've had has been along the lines of a Maxima or a Grand Prix GTP, and I've never modded before. I'm mechanically inclined but never bothered to learn about the systems. I'm looking forward both to a fantastic driving experience plus turning this into a hobby. I'll definitely benefit from what everyone here has built.

blk04sti said:
where in New England you from? I know there was only a few dealers up here that got that car. You didnt buy it in NH by chance did you?
I live in central MA. I'll get more specific once the deal's done and all parties involved are informed, but I did purchase in-state.
I searched the closest 30-40 dealerships (which included NH and RI) and found 6 who had the Urban Gray listed on their websites. I found the local market to be quite erratic. It was an interesting experience to say the least :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
You are gonna love it man, I love mine......#237

Nick

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BillFromTR said:
What number did you get?
I thought I knew it but apparently I don't (lost my confidence once I asked my wife and she disagreed with me :lol: ). You'll know once I post the pictures ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
cinergi said:
Hi all! I've been lurking around here for a while now, drooling over the prospect of an STi. Then when the Limited Editions came out, I started getting really serious. Well, I pulled the trigger on Friday and I'm taking delivery this Tuesday. Urban Gray. WOO HOO, I'm official now. :)
<Ferris>If you have the means, i highly recommend picking one up. It is so choice</Beuller>

btw: you have to post your number when you get it!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts