IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in my email today but had already spoken to the internet manager at the dealership so I knew it was here. Actually made it a week ahead of schedule just in time for the last holiday of the summer :lol:

Hi Philip,

Your Subaru will be ready to pick up at the dealership on Fri. Aug. 29 between 12 and 6 pm. Please contact me at the number below to discuss payment arrangements.

Thanks!
Heidi

Autobuying

Will be picking up my Blue/Gold in the morning. Thanks to all here in the forum for keeping informed on what’s happening with our new STI’s :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to Jennifer Nestor and Chuck the technician at Bob Dunn Subaru in Greensboro N.C. for making my STI purchase such a pleasant experience. Got it at MSRP and she had it in like 4 weeks after my order date. If you’re in the Mid Atlantic area I highly recommend using them, I live in Charlotte N.C. and it was well worth the 2 hr drive to visit them. Very friendly, no hassle, first rate small town dealership. Pics of my beautiful Blue/Gold machine to follow :D

Bob Dunn
Jennifer Nestor
Internet Sales Manager
(336) 275-9761 Ext. 421

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Center Armrest extension is great!!!

Well it’s finally broken in; the rev indicator is set to 6000 revs. I don’t see any need in running the revs much higher. I’ll probably hold it around there for now. It defiantly attracts a lot of attention, been challenged several times Camaros, TA, even an Evo. Smoked them all in 0-60, not really trying to race on the street. I’d rather keep my license and insurance clean. Have goosed it a few times on the highway from 80-100 in 6th gear and it still accelerates rather quickly. From 2nd to 3rd it’s plain and simple, it’s gonna throw you back in the seat. The gears are so close it’s incredible, takes a day or two to get over the miss shift thing but its all good now. Handling responds superbly, have taken many tight highway ramps at pretty quick speeds; the Potenza skins do nothing more then grip the road, Have caught myself weaving in and out of highway traffic effortlessly seeing nothing more then head lights in my rear view mirror. Dollars to performance ratio straight out of the box there’s not a better value. The mods are on :D

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts