1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Nice. How much do they weigh and cost?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Very NICE! Yeah, what's the details on weight and cost? Was reading a thread on evolutionm.net or whatever it is and they claimed the prodrives were very heavy.

Looks GREAT!! Did you upsize?

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're 18s in British Pewter

$1518 shipped direct from Prodrive, via a New Jersey Subbie dealership. :p

Combined weight, at least according to my bathroom scale, of wheel and tire (Yokohama Parada Spec-2) was 40 pounds each.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Post some pics when you get them on Sonia.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Nice rims! do they come in a darker gray?

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
No, just not paying attention. :oops:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Ah. Wasn't trying to make fun, I know when I had dial-up I would miss large images thinking there weren't any more when in fact they just hadn't loaded yet. Thus my comment. As far as not paying attention, it tends to be a problem for me too! :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Those look awesome. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to like them. I'm not real crazy about silver on silver (prob painting my stock BBS) but those really look great.

-st

·
Registered
94 Posts
Pic request: Pff7 on STi

Wow look'n good man. What are the tire specs on the car? I'm gonna get the same rims sometime next week :D

Ben

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yukonart,
Are you worried about running those with the 51mm offset versus the stock 48mm offset? I was looking at these as well, but I don't know enough about the differences in offset ... kinda worried about the wheel bearings. Any knowledge you have about this is extremely helpful b/c .... those look friggin SWEET!

Smitty

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's put it this way:

Prodrive makes wheels specifically for Subarus. If they have wheels available that are designed to fit the STi, I will believe them. Most other wheel manufacturers I would be a bit more careful with.

On that note: I'm definitely going to get a set of SOMETHING very inexpensive for next year's set of winter tires I'll be putting on. The Rotas seem like a good choice, but I'm sure by then there will be even more reputable brands out there with good choices.

:D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah, thats what I thought as well ... and BTW, I think I was wrong on the stock offset quote. It's actually 53??

Someone correct me here, my service manual is at home.

Smitty

1 - 20 of 20 Posts