IW STi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok folks, so as some of you know i recently got my perrin fmic, gt30r kit, fuel rails, and ebcs from the great guys at jscspeed. well the fmic came with the wrong bov flange...it came with the one for the legacy....so i thought a simple call to perrin would fix this. i was wrong. i spoke with jeff in tech and he said he could mail me another flange for 30 dollars for overnight shipping....i was fine with that and came home the next day to a box from perrin. GUESS WHAT? wrong flange again!!!!!! so i called jeff back and he said they accidentaly sent me the flange for a greddy bov, so he is overnighting me another one. well he told me that my card would only be charged for $32.50 for shipping. i got online today to look at my statement and found they had charged me $115 for the FLANGE AND SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now im waiting for perrin to open so i can call and get this whole thing squared away. needless to say im pretty pissed and will never be dealing with perrin or any of their products again.
i do want to say that however that the guys at jscspeed were great and are trying to help in any way they can. but right now i hate perrin.....
so if anyone gets anything from them....check it over carefully...and be ready for a headache if its not right.
-corey

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
If I got all pissy every time a vendor screwed up a product shipment for me, I would quickly run out of places I was willing to buy stuff from. **** happens.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Rootus said:
If I got all pissy every time a vendor screwed up a product shipment for me, I would quickly run out of places I was willing to buy stuff from. **** happens.
it does, but not twice in a row. take care of your customers, or your customers will buy from someone else.

·
Registered
128 Posts
your nuts for paying to fix there screw up in the first place... dont get crazy and lose your patience... but dont pay to fix somone else mistake

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah, you shouldn't have even had to pay for the overnight shipping in the first place. -1 for Perrin.

·
Registered
451 Posts
+1 on not having to pay for their mistakes. i bought a FIPK intake system for my dodge dakota r/t and it was missing bolts to the kit. I called K&N and filled them in, K&N overnighted it me next morning free of charge. thats the kind of customer service that you can depend on. disappointing to hear from Perrin. you should get reinbursed for the the shipping charges. It should have been correct flange in the 1st place.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
ouch man. I definitely wouldn't have even agreed to pay the $30 for the overnight. I would have expected them to pay that since he even admitted they made a mistake.

+1 for jscspeed having good service. they are a good bunch of guys.

Good Luck

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
That is surprising that they charged you for shipping to fix their mistake. I would not write off an entire company because of it, but I know how it would make you reluctant before shopping them again.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Wow... I guess I'll really consider that so called "customer service" whenever I consider Perrin products. Why the F did you have to pay for the overnight shipping in the first place? Things like this piss me off. :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts