IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HARMAN MOTIVE has done it again.

Dan and Ian are great guys. They just finished putting in the turbo kit and guages. My first direction was the Blouch Turbo Dominator II but......it turned out to be a defect and would <b>NOT SPOOL UP!</b>. I sent it back to Mike @ Blouch, but refused to refund my $$$. Instead rebuilt it for FREE and shipped it back within 7 days. They blamed it on oil starvation, but with a little research on forums, turns out I wasn't the first customer to be given that excuse by Blouch BOOOOO! Anyways instead of having my car out of commision, Dan suggested a GT30R .82, and turned out to be a great decision. The car made close to 400whp on 91oct, and hoping for 450whp on 100oct. The Harman crew did a AWESEOME job with both installs. They were able to customize my front mount intercooler to fit perfectly with the rotated kit and my JDM foglights. The car runs like a champ and pulls like a motha fker!! I highly recommend Harman Motive for any projects or mods to be installed. and sorry to say but f**k Blouch HAHA.
Thank you guys!~ PICS:

Almost Stock:

Blouch Turbo Dominator II setup:

Perrin setup:

exterior:

interior:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Jim, wasn't able to meet up with you for Adam cause I was trying to log in and get my Math HW done but he damn thing was down all night. I'm so screwed ha ha. Can't wait to feel that thing. You going tomorrow?

·
Registered
84 Posts
oh ya:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ok this thing with Blouch better not happen to me. The majority of the things ive heard about Blouch have been positive.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Those fogs look great! Nice setup

·
Registered
890 Posts
Glad to hear it all worked out, congratulations.. Got any dyno sheets from there yet? Also do you have a stalling problem when clutching in from above 2K rpm? It only happens occasionally but in my case my car will stall occasionally..

·
IWSTI Club Level 11ty
5,687 Posts
damn, im gonna have to catch up to you guys. im in oc too. now i feel slow :(. i only have 300whp.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey man no stalling issues, I did stall one time but it was because my intercooler pipeing popped off while I was romping on it!~ The dyno sheet will be up soon! BTW I made 392whp at 20psi. Race gas tune not done yet. and yea Harman does make sure they get to all they're customers, unlike Blouch I left them 4 messages to see if they re-shipped my turbo, *** never even called me back once. :/

·
Registered
189 Posts
oce420 said:
Hey man no stalling issues, I did stall one time but it was because my intercooler pipeing popped off while I was romping on it!~ The dyno sheet will be up soon! BTW I made 392whp at 20psi. Race gas tune not done yet. and yea Harman does make sure they get to all they're customers, unlike Blouch I left them 4 messages to see if they re-shipped my turbo, *** never even called me back once. :/
So what did you do with the Dom II?

·
Registered
286 Posts
very clean install...im glad your fmic fit better than my perrin...haha good turbo choice thats the only way to go...but im kinda parital!

-corey

·
Registered
189 Posts
OCE,

Can you let me know what your friend puts down on the DOM II? I still have no doubts that blouch turbo will make insane power.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
It's unfortunate that Blouch d!icked you over even when you purchased the turbo straight from them. And its even more unfortunate that others had to experience the same situation you did. I'm surprised no one else made a stink about it yet. But on the other hand, looks like karma goes both ways. You got great results with your setup in the end!

Sweet numbers, have fun with your setup!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Looks good! What FMIC is that, and, do you have any pics of the FMIC and tubing with the front bumper cover removed? Thanks

·
Registered
890 Posts
Nice, i put down the same whp that you did, tuned by the same tuner on same dyno.. Now i'm curious to see the race gas map, when do you plan on getting that done??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts