1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Some pics of my STi...

Perrin 04+ WRX & STI Front Mount Intercooler
Price: $1,129.00

The PERRIN Performance? front mount intercooler kit is the first intercooler kit specifically for the 2004 WRX & STI.

Details:
The PERRIN Performance? front mount intercooler kit is the first intercooler kit specifically for the 2004 WRX & STI. The PERRIN Performance? front mount intercooler core stretches the entire length of the bumper skin opening and is over 3 inches thick. The front mount intercooler core solidly mounts to a new box steel bumper beam provided in the kit. No cutting of any metal or frame member is required. All of the PERRIN Performance? intercooler boost tubes are polish to a high luster and will work with the factory blow off which is retained in the stock location. This allows for easy connection of the blow off valve recirculation pipe, retaining proper air fuel ratios between shifts.

PM FOR EXTREMLY NICE PERRIN PRICES

·
Registered
675 Posts
Re: RE: Re: Will removing typhoon help w/ boost creep?

Some questions, if you know much about this FMIC:

What does the supplied bumper beam weigh, and does it fit around JDM fog lights (i currently have the JDM front bumper beam)? What does the intercooler and piping weigh? Does this require a perrin or aftermarket intake? Also, can you verify the "no cutting of any metal is required..." statement?

Maybe i should ask this stuff of Perrin directly :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parts

Sorry we didnt know you posted a ? Yes the parts should fit properly. We have never had problems. But we highly recomend asking perrin direct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts