IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Re: Perrin & Cosworth 07 STI Limited Updated! (1-22-13)

The project is coming along great! 5 days into the rebuild @ 14 hours a day. Heavy mods to the front bumper so the FMIC is more user friendly. The washer fluid bottle had to be reshaped due to spacing. The downpipe and headers were wrapped due to heat concerns. Sway bar installation put up a lil fight. Had a couple bolts break off when pulling the differential down which took a couple hours to fix. The turbo kit accidentally came with a 06 turbo oil line instead of an 07 version so that was quickly fixed. With all the upgrades the engine bay looked like a complex mess of wires so everything was neatly tucked away. All in all, a relatively smooth rebuild, still have a lot to do. Estimated time of completion is by next Wednesday!

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Re: Perrin & Cosworth 07 STI Limited Updated! (2-11-13)

Wow, coming along nicely. How did I miss this thread?

More pictures, please.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Re: Perrin & Cosworth 07 STI Limited Updated! (2-16-13)

Perrin 4 bar map sensor on the way!

Also, Got hooked up again! I'll be going to the NASCAR speedway in Las Vegas to test out the full potential of my car in May!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Re: Perrin & Cosworth 07 STI Limited Updated! (1-22-13)

Engine is going to be hoisted out and taken apart and rebuilt. Once that is complete everything else will be added and the engine will be stuffed back in.
i paid just under 20k, most 07 STI's are running from 25-28k and with all the stuff that was stolen replaced, it was a great deal!
Are you insanse????????

i paid $13 for a full STI

21 - 40 of 113 Posts