IW STi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, is there any performance difference. What could make me choose one over the other beside styling (and price). I personally like the CE28n best then te37 and then 57f but the first too at 2400+ and the 57F at 1250 they are looking pretty attractive.

Also any pics of these wheels (prefer bronze) on a white STI (prefer 06). Thanks guys

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
In the Rays catalogue, on the te37 page, their are pictures of race cars:lol:

Does that help? No but seriously, I think that is considered their "performance" wheel. Even though they are all great wheels.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
if you can feel the performance difference between any of those wheels, you're a better man that ALL OF US:D

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
well they don't all come in the same size/offsets.

which size/offsets were you thinking.

it might be worth the extra money for a wheel that fits your application better.

but the 18x8.5 +45mm is a good size.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I beleive the CE's are generally the lightest, atleast for the sizes I was looking at them in. Then the TEs, then the 57F. That is unless of course you are referring to the magnesium TE37s :), a man can dream, cant he?

Your taste fits the weights exactly...nice coincidence.

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
WTF! people stealing my pics already!?

:lol:

and they are Gram Light 57Maximums.

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
I could post them in the wheel and tire forum, I'm just pissed about the no more members journals!

hng on I'll post the slew of them here for ya :D

consider it done ;)

Clickit!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
T3h_Clap said:
I could post them in the wheel and tire forum, I'm just pissed about the no more members journals!

hng on I'll post the slew of them here for ya :D

consider it done ;)

Clickit!
I agree about the members journals. We should start a petition...

The wheels do look nice, just not sure about the white. Do they come in other colors?

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
yup, gun blue and Shining Silver

I love the White on White but I miss my White on Gold.

Once the other wheels I want come out these will graduate to some Track/fun weekend wheels with some Road Racing rubber (A048s or RA1s).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts