IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She was born in Japan on 06/2005 and her name is Subaru Impreza WRX STi.

Please visit >>> THIS LINK <<< for more pictures. :tup:

I am absolutely loving every single mile with her. ;)

Visit the link at the beginning of the post for more pictures. :beer:

·
Registered
696 Posts
You should post up the best, low res pics. Link the rest.

The movie stops right when you would expect to see something.

The car look nice man, glad your enjoying it. Can you post up some shots of those headlights at night? Some of the cut off, and of the actual parttern.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boosted2000si said:
You should post up the best, low res pics. Link the rest.
There you go! I will try to take some night shots.

·
sponge worthy
1,417 Posts
looks good man nice color combo choice, the 06's are starting to look better to me. btw what is that little square thing in the front bumper it looks like part of it pulls out or something?

·
Registered
438 Posts
:tup: Awesome. Congrats. What options does it come with and how much if I may ask?

·
Registered
521 Posts
awesome! have u thought of eventually painting the roof spoiler to match the color of the car?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gixxer6 said:
btw what is that little square thing in the front bumper it looks like part of it pulls out or something?
I am not sure for what square thing you are talking about...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
STiJunki said:
:tup: Awesome. Congrats. What options does it come with and how much if I may ask?
I only bought the turbo boost gauge, floormats and wheel locks. I don't think that it worth paying for anything else IMO. Without the options it came close to 32K.

bekster43 said:
awesome! have u thought of eventually painting the roof spoiler to match the color of the car?
No, I don't think that would be a good idea. I like it black as it is right now. Compared to a '05 that I have driven, the hoodscoop does not flap around at all even at highway speeds. The rear wing also does not vibrate as bad as on the '05 STis. You can slightly see it vibrating from your mirror.
It's a strange feeling... With the big wing on my trunk, I feel like somebody is watching me all the time. lol :)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
77 Posts
I love this car in white...beautiful...its really growing on me....now i'm jealous...i remember the feeling of having the 05 and eveyone was jealous of me...now its biting me in the a$$. :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts