IW STi Forum banner

81 - 100 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Re: Panda Varis / Amuse / L'aunsport / Liberal / Eibach / Volk and a bunch more goodi

Post up the goodies Quincy, I saw your IG post! :devil:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Re: Panda Varis / Amuse / L'aunsport / Liberal / Eibach / Volk and a bunch more goodi

Yes, I like Japanese boosted cars for sure! Can be lots of fun when done right.

Back to the TE37 talk. I am getting ready to pick a set up for the STI for this season. I am thinking the Black edition, but would really like to get my hands on a set of the Mag blue in 18x10 + 40, but I have not seen them in that size anywhere. They are always +30 offset.
Yea, mag blue would be super cool. The black editions are very nice too, you can't go wrong with either of them!

Where are you planning to get them?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

Thought I'd share..

Had the privilege of PM'ing with OP

Simply put... A class act !

Def IWSTi asset material :tup:

Thanks again, Q
Post up the goodies Quincy, I saw your IG post! :devil:
Thanks Marc for the kind words. :thx:

It was my pleasure talking to you, you are also a class act too. I definitely look forward to your build.

And also the Varis W-B meet is a must in the future :beer:

As for you Brian, I'll get to it soon enough ;)

I can't give up the goods so fast, its all about the foreplay :banana:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

Thanks Marc for giving me my first 5 star rating

You popped my IWSTI Cherry

·
Registered
4,528 Posts

Very nice Q :naughty:

- Curious to see what you guys will come up with seeing the size of that A/A ETS core VS myself knowing the on-hand Varis bumper architecture... expect having your heart broken buddy ( lot's of hacking / massaging to come )

- Exedy tri 5 !! with a Blouch 1.5XTR ... I'm thinking you are seeing yourself launching from a dig often enough :lol:

- Those Liberal & L'Aunsport CF parts though .... damn !

- IAG rails... so purdy

PS: Who out of your vendors sold you that HKS Squirrel Valve ?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #95

Very nice Q :naughty:

- Curious to see what you guys will come up with seeing the size of that A/A ETS core VS myself knowing the on-hand Varis bumper architecture... expect having your heart broken buddy ( lot's of hacking / massaging to come )

- Exedy tri 5 !! with a Blouch 1.5XTR ... I'm thinking you are seeing yourself launching from a dig often enough :lol:

- Those Liberal & L'Aunsport CF parts though .... damn !

- IAG rails... so purdy

PS: Who out of your vendors sold you that HKS Squirrel Valve ?

Thanks for the kind words Marc,

I have a feeling I might have to trim it too :scurred: If it has to be done, it has to be done. As long as it doesn't change the look too much, trimming the inside of the bumper not too big of a deal. Don't worry I'll know who to come to comfort me :naughty:

IAG got me the HKS SSQV

IAG makes a lot of custom aluminum stuff, and they look amazing

Also for the clutch, I figured I'm going to go for some big power. I should probably get used to the heavy clutch, and maybe some launches. Only the finest for this build ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts

Might not seem like a lot in pictures, but I walked into his apartment and it was like 3/4 of the living room of just parts and boxes! It's quite literally a truck ton of parts. 5 or 6 trips up and down the elevator or something oh jeez.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #98

Might not seem like a lot in pictures, but I walked into his apartment and it was like 3/4 of the living room of just parts and boxes! It's quite literally a truck ton of parts. 5 or 6 trips up and down the elevator or something oh jeez.
Too much to see in one sitting!!!! hahah

Awesome man, can't wait to see the wing and diffuser together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And thats 5 to 6 trips with 2 people and a dolley. Now I have to move everything back to the truck again :(

Thanks Noximus, it is kind of overwhelming for one sitting :lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #100

Awesome! If I wasn't building my R35 I would be doing the 1.5 XTR myself.

Your car is shaping up beautifully. :tup:
Thanks for the kind words Zeu$, I guess building a R35 is a good alternative choice :rolleyes:

-Quincy

81 - 100 of 275 Posts