IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: 2012 SWP GRB STI /Volk TE37 TT/ Amuse / Whiteline / Invidia - Updated Pics

Time for some Thorwback Thursday:

(don't mind my brothers crotch grab :lol:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: 2012 SWP STI Amuse Cold Start Vid!!!

It sounds very nice! :tup:

I saw a similar system at Vivid that is also Ti but both are overly expensive (so are those TE37's that I covet as well)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Re: 2012 SWP STI Updated New Eibach Multi Pro R2 Coilovers

Movie theater parking:

Photoshoot courtesy of ASR Canada:

Also got some Cobb Shifter Bushing from the BNW

·
Registered
910 Posts
Re: 2012 SWP STI Fixed Links New ASR Photoshoot with Coilovers

Not a huge fan on the TE37's being 19"s but damn it I love them and can't wait to find some 18x9.5's. Also, that exhaust really is different. I don't know if I like it or not. haha did you really spend 5k for it?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Not a huge fan on the TE37's being 19"s but damn it I love them and can't wait to find some 18x9.5's. Also, that exhaust really is different. I don't know if I like it or not. haha did you really spend 5k for it?
When I first saw these rims, I had to have them. They only came in 19". Everyone does 18" and it just doesn't to fill as nice as what 19" does. Usually you can go 1" larger then the stock. I personally think 19" fills out the fender well quite nice.

I did pay $5k for my exhuast, which included the Invidia downpipe, all the shipping, the taxes and duties (I have to pay more duties because I'm from Canada) and install.

One know that there aren't too many of these exhuast running around. I really wanted to have lots of unique parts are my car.

I got some secert parts coming in next year, and I am safe to say that no one will have this combo :lock:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

Here's a sneak peak at the parts I placed an order for:

Should be a few months until I get it, should be ready for March!!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
2012 SWP STI DTP Auto Show PICS

When I first saw these rims, I had to have them. They only came in 19". Everyone does 18" and it just doesn't to fill as nice as what 19" does. Usually you can go 1" larger then the stock. I personally think 19" fills out the fender well quite nice.

I did pay $5k for my exhuast, which included the Invidia downpipe, all the shipping, the taxes and duties (I have to pay more duties because I'm from Canada) and install.

One know that there aren't too many of these exhuast running around. I really wanted to have lots of unique parts are my car.

I got some secert parts coming in next year, and I am safe to say that no one will have this combo :lock:
Ya I still can't justify spending 5k on purely an exhaust. Maybe if it gave amazing results and had a lifetime warranty for when dirt stuck to it. But ya. Haha

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Re: 2012 SWP STI DTP Auto Show PICS

Ya I still can't justify spending 5k on purely an exhaust. Maybe if it gave amazing results and had a lifetime warranty for when dirt stuck to it. But ya. Haha
It is a lot of money, and some people think that I'm crazy to spend this much. I know I get a lot of hate for having it too. And I completely understand why people can't justify it. But at the same time this isn't my daily, it is parked either in a garage or under ground parking, and it never sees a winter. That's how I can put the money that I have put into it and not really worry about getting dirt on my parts. And I have a job that supports my habbit, so why not spend the money on the best parts?
Everybody has their own opinion, and I can respect that. People say I should have put the money into the engine instead. The fact of the matter is, the car just went over 10,000km. And replacing the engine would almost be a waste of money right now. Because even now, I'm going out of town. So I will even drive it even less. Thats why I decided to do other stuff first, then I will do a long block.:D:D

21 - 40 of 275 Posts