IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Details for Sunday’s meet, Dec. 17th, are as follow:
We will be having a potluck at a local park named “Boat Park Club”. It is located on the east side of Federal Hwy about 0.3 miles south of Gateway Blvd in Boynton. This is a really nice park with lots of space, scenic areas, board walks leading to the inter-coastal, good number of pavilions where we can settle with the food, and most importantly, a boat ramp. So, if you have any kind of water craft, please bring it. This could be the main attraction if we have enough vessels or maybe one big vassal. Meet will start at 11:00am on Sunday and go on till it gets dark.
EVERYONE attending this potluck/meet will, of course, be required to bring at least one dish of you choice, you can bring whatever you want, as long as it is edible :D . To keep people from bringing repeated dishes, I will keep an updated list of names and what dish they will be bringing.
I would like to emphasize that this potluck/meet is for anyone and everyone, even if you can’t bring any type of dish (can’t cook). For those people, we’ve got you covered; the following suggestions are for you guys.
1. Disposable plates, cups, cutlery & napkins. Taken
2. Cooler with ice and beverages (variety). Taken
3. Desert 1
4. Desert 2
5. Desert 3
Please contact me, Chris or just post here what you would like to bring from the suggested items above or if you have a different item you would like to bring.
• Roger-?
• george2- Cooler with ice and beverages (variety).
• adude99- Disposable plates, cups, cutlery & napkins.

Please, everyone post here if you are coming and what you are bringing, it’s important for us to know exactly this time. Thank you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Bala, you snuck in over here too eh?

Free bump and ahoy to any Suby owners in the area, come and join us at our meets.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
For those of you who missed the Suby Dyno Day this past Saturday, we announced the official commencement of our club, "South Florida Subys" or "SFSubys", as well as the release of our website SFSubys.com. Please feel free to surf through the website and register to become a member. We will be posting all of our future events/meets and much more at our site.

This club was formed to entertain, build relationships, better inform all of us Subaru enthusiasts and most importantly to appreciate and have fun with our cars. I hope we get your support and blessings

Please visit our website and feel free to become a member of South Florida Subys. Also check for updates on upcoming meets and events.
<!-- / message -->

I hope you guys like the website and let us know, Chris and I, if you have any question or comment.

Thanks Bala.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello everyone,
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
So here is what I have planned for this Sunday’s meet.
<o:p> </o:p>
Date: Feb. 11th
Time: 5pm
Location: Garage parking building in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">City Place</st1:Street>, <st1:City w:st="on">West Palm Beach</st1:City></st1:address>
Purpose: Hang out, have fun, have dinner, meet new Suby owners, talk about cars & mods.
We will meet at the big garage parking building in City place at 5pm on Sunday. We will take over the very top “covered” floor of the garage building. Please, as you come in the building, park your Subaru in line next to the other/others (depending how early you get there) as best as possible so that we can take good pictures. This is a paid garage, the 1<SUP>st</SUP> hour is free and I think for each additional hour is only $2 (I might have a way out of this charge though. I will try, but not guaranteed so bring some cash).
We will hang out there (garage) for about an hour and a half, that should be enough time for everyone to get there and park. After, we will go into <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">City Place</st1:address></st1:Street> to eat, walk around and enjoy some live music that will be going on at the time. The two restaurants I have in mind are:
Cheesecake Factory or LaSalsa Mexican Grill
There are more restaurants in <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">City Place</st1:address></st1:Street> so if the majority of the people would like to go elsewhere to eat, that would be fine too.
Directions:
From I 95:
  • Take the Okeechobee Blvd./704 exit
  • Go East on <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Okeechobee Blvd.</st1:address></st1:Street>
  • Turn Left on to <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Alabama Ave.</st1:address></st1:Street> (This is the road that will take you to the garage building)
Please, call me (Bala) at 561-376-7586 if you have any question
Meet by <st1:place w:st="on">South Florida</st1:place> Subys. WWW.SFSUBYS.COM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts