IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Wrx Sti
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am new here, but introducing myself. i currently own a 2016 Subaru STI.
My vehicle currently has a code of P2101 for about two months and i've been looking around to anyone who has fixed this problem.
I have already replaced the throttle body also with the sensors attached since they aren't separately replaceable, pedal actuator was also replaced. All sensor and engine harness is all good as well. no vacuum leaks that i have found also.

Only thing i can think of left is replacing the ECU/ECM but i don't wanna go that route yet if that is not the issue.

Please help! thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am new here, but introducing myself. i currently own a 2016 Subaru STI.
My vehicle currently has a code of P2101 for about two months and i've been looking around to anyone who has fixed this problem.
I have already replaced the throttle body also with the sensors attached since they aren't separately replaceable, pedal actuator was also replaced. All sensor and engine harness is all good as well. no vacuum leaks that i have found also.

Only thing i can think of left is replacing the ECU/ECM but i don't wanna go that route yet if that is not the issue.

Please help! thank you in advance!
I impressed from start to finish! Booking in was easy and quick; the cleaning was thorough and detailed. Friendly and easy. Couldn’t be happier and will book here next time!
www.yourdetail.com

·
Registered
2016 Wrx Sti
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those who have the same problem now or whenever it occur.

just to let you know how my mechanic (AQ Motorsports) fixed it.

matter checking for air leaks, there wasn’t none, check harness for any faulty or exposed wires, none.
The issue was the ECU itself,
After replacing and letting the car idle and test drove for a good 10-25miles it was solid.

ecu Was the last step of our repair and it was it.

hope this helps anyone in the future of this same issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts