IW STi Forum banner

OZ Alleggerita HLT Black Painted Wheel set 18x8

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  nd4spd1980 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for grabs is a set of OZ wheels that I first bought back in 2009 for my first STI. I also used them on my 2012 STI until September 8, 2017 when I got my Focus RS. The tires that are currently on the wheels are Michelin Pilot Super Sport’s that I purchased 4/26/16 from Tire Rack. I’m not sure how many miles are on the tires, but I used to drive under 10k miles per year and they were only on half the year and the other half of the year I had a winter setup. So likely somewhere around 7.5k miles on the tires. I moved from PA to AZ and the cardboard disc I wrote down the exact mileage got misplaced. The wheel set is actually still in PA at my in-laws place as there wasn’t enough room on the truck and I had no use for them. I asked them to put my user name on a piece of paper in each picture, but what I got was my user name pasted into the pics. If need be I can have them retake the pics, but they’re already annoyed that they’re at their house. The wheels are still a bit dirty as I took them off quick before picking up the RS to put the factory wheels back on and then essentially forgot about them. There are slight issues with the clear over the center caps on some of the wheels and one of the wheels was curbed. There are TPMS sensors in the wheels (installed by Tire Rack), but the dealerships near me were not aware of how to reprogram my STIs TPMS so I always had the low pressure light when I had these on. Not sure why the STI’s don’t recognize them automatically; maybe the newer ones do. Not sure what STI’s these will fit beyond 2009-2012 as I haven’t kept up after leaving the brand (hopeful to return depending on what the new one looks like and how it performs in 22/23; fingers crossed for a rebirth of the hatch).

Tires are size 245/40-18

Wheel specs:
Size: 18”x8”
Bolt pattern: 5-114
Offset: 48mm
Backspacing: 6.38”
Weight: 17.2 lbs

https://m.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...Number=W0183020653B&showRear=no&showDesc=true

Looking to get $800 OBO. Wheels are located in Duncansville, PA 16635. It will have to be local pickup as I can’t see asking my in-laws to ship these. As I said before, they’re upset they even have to house these. If someone is interested and would like other pics please ask and I will do what I can to get them to you as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.