IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The King has gone crazy! Get rid of the flex in the stock brake lines with the Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines for the STi with clear coatings to protect parts in and around the brake lines. If you do some research, you will find that Goodridge sets the standard in the business in terms of performance and quality. JUST ENTER "STOPME" as the discount code when you exit.
Even comes with a Goodridge sticker.

"For more than 20 years, Goodridge has been supplying high performance hose and hose fittings to the world’s leading race teams. Goodridge stainless steel braided brake lines have become the standard in professional motorsports where the ultimate in braking is required.

Today Goodridge is a supplier to top teams in Formula 1, CART, IRL, NASCAR and World Rally Competition. But equally important is that Goodridge’s ongoing research and development has allowed them to convert the lessons they learned in competition into products available for serious streetcar applications."

ORDER HERE: http://www.kingofimports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?http://www.kingofimports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=376]GOODRIDGE LINES[/url]

DISCLAIMER: Offer is for a limited time. Supplies are limited. We reserve the right to end the offer at any time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
if i wanted to get the brake lines and teh braille battery, do i have to order separate, or can i add both codes in one transaction?

thanks,
--reid

·
Registered
550 Posts
Kevin. Are these plastic coated? I am assuming these are both front and rear. Looking to place order today. Thanks

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
TAKE em home now !

sweet deal !

sman

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We will be pairing the remaining brake lines with other products to move out our inventory. If you are looking for this and group n strut top hats, sti pink trailing arms, sti aluminum lateral links, or defi products, or braille products. Email me: [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts