IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they fit and any pictures anyone might have would be great. It's either these or the Rage Breakers and I am leaning towards the Enkei (better known brand, etc.) Any help would be great. Also I'm probably going to get the Hankook W404 (was going to get the W300s, but they aren't on the site anymore?), anyone have any input on them?

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Kumho Winter Tires (KW17)

Hmm. . someone up here just got a set of those with winter tires. Apparently they fit just fine, and actually look pretty good. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, they do seem to be backordered, plus my money situation at this moment is a bit tight so I want to save all the money I can..hehe.

I actually ended up going for the Rage Breakers with Hankook W404 snow tires from discount tire direct. I know the offset is a bit off, but I don't put that many miles on the car (3 mile commute to work) and I just needed something easy and cheap. I'll post pics when I get them on, haven't seen a white one with the silver Breakers yet. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like I'll have to choose something else as discount tire is out of stock of the rage breakers and the hankook w404s for 6-8 weeks. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone considering the same package. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I orderer the breakers, and they do NOT fit. i know i have seen them on the STi, but i saw them scratch my calipers with my own eyes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have worked with tires.com in boulder in person for over a month. they have tried 6 sets of wheels that their warehouses say fit, and none go on. however, they are very nice and helpful so i would not discourage future customers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bryan (canadaman13),

Could you let me know what type and size wheels you tried? I want to know what wheels I should avoid.

Thanks for your help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts